Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Interview ASWARA (tuesday,May 26)


KRONOLOGI

6.35 a.m: on the way to ASWARA

7.45 a.m: I was arriving at ASWARA

8.30 a.m: UJIAN BERTULIS

10:30 a.m: INTERVIEW (panel:Ms.Marlia Musa,Mr Che' kem,Mr X,Mr X)

11.00 a.m: finished the interview

11.20 a.m: I can't start my car (lupa nak tutup lampu,so battery kong)

11.30 a.m: trying to get arief to help me

12.15 p.m: arief,aleph and my mum on the way to ASWARA with the battery

1.03 p.m: my crew was arrived at the ASWARA (mycrew:arief,aleph.my mum,my uncle from KL)

1.40 p.m: say good bye to ASWARA

2.15 p.m: sesat sikit di KL

2.45 p.m: i was using MRR2 and KESAS (tol:RM 2.20)

3.00 p.m: sampai juga dekat MAMA KANDAR

4.00 p.m: balik rumah,tido



DIALOG DURING INTERVIEW


PART 1

(inroduce my self,acting)

shafik: saya nak majukan film and tetater kat negara ini
marlia musa: betul ke?(muka menakutkan)
shafik: yes

PART 2
(acting,singing,panel keep asking)

che' kem: asal nak join ASWARA?
shafik: kerana saya denagr lebih banyak praktikal,ianya bagus
marlia musa: mana tahu melalui praktikal ianya bagus?(muka menakutkan lagi)
marlia musa: (explain about ASWARA)

PART 3
(test my confident)

che' kem: nak kejar ILMU or POPULARITI?
shafik: ermmmmmmmmmm.......ILMU (lambat juga aku jawab)
che' kem: SAYA PEGANG KATA AWAK



SO,it is not easy to get what you really wants,APA YANG PENTING?
JUJUR,IKHLAS,YAKIN
INSYAALLAH








No comments:

Post a Comment