Sunday, May 24, 2009

i know everything about iman


What is my full name?
imanLOVE

When is my birthday?
tahun gajah

What class am i in?
eria


Im using mxs/digi/celcom?
maxis

Do i have a crush?
yeah

Who?
farish

What is my favorite type of food?
western


What is my favorite drink?
milo ice


Where is my favorite spot to hangout with my long lost friends?
paris

Who are my first three top friends on MySpace?
me,dila,iskandar

What is my previous blog address?
forgot la

How many siblings do i have?
3

Do i have a pet?
yeah,kerbau

What is my favorite donut? Dunkin Donuts or Big Apple?
big apple

When was the last time you saw me hugging with a girl/guy?
lastnight

Who?
if im not mistaken,me

Last one!!

Bonus!
Do you think you're gonna fail or pass the test?
100% pass

No comments:

Post a Comment